Why Being a Trader Is The Best Job In The World
Alex

LEVEL 10 : SENIOR

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 84

Alex

October 14, 2015 at 3:27 pm

Have you recently gone through a rough patch? Maybe you had a long losing streak, or perhaps you blew your trading account. Or have you been sitting in front of the computer for hours or even days without being able to take any trades? At times like these you feel that nothing is going your way. You might get so frustrated that you ask yourself why you are doing all this stuff in the first place. Sometimes you may feel like you hate trading altogether and just want to give up on your dream of becoming a trader.

Believe it or not – everyone goes through times like these. Being a Binary Options trader can be a bumpy road every now and again. If you aspire to become a successful trader you have to be strong and fight through the tough times. You need to remind yourself why you love trading and move forward.

Reasons Why Trading Binary Options Is the Best Job

Most websites focus on the bad side of Binary Options. Don’t get me wrong, this is a good thing if you think of all the complaints about scams and frauds that traders encounter on a daily basis. Today, I want to focus on the positive side of being an online trader and what can happen if things go right. Here are a few reasons why you would wish to be a trader:

1.Work From Home

Do I even have to explain why this is one of the top reasons? Who would not like to sit down and work in their pajamas in the comfort of their own home? There is no need to commute through heavy traffic in the mornings and afternoons to get to and from work. This will save you a lot of time and gas money. Once you worked from home, you will never want to go back to the 9 – 5 grind at a “normal” job.

2.Decide Your Own Schedule

Being a trader gives you the ability to control your working schedule. Yes, the market sessions will have an effect on your schedule, but there are some aspects of your schedule that you can control. The best schedule will be one which will accommodate both market action and your personal needs.

If you are a morning person, you can wake up early and trade and be done for the rest of the day. If you prefer waking up later, you can trade during the afternoon. Some people are night owls and prefer working in the middle of the night. Being able to work according to your body clock will in return result in improved performance.

You can also schedule your day in such a way that you can take an early lunch, run errands, gym, beach, go to an appointment, and the list goes on and on. The flexibility is unbeatable when it comes to a trading schedule.

3.Time For Friends And Family

There are some things that a high salary simply cannot buy. Most people work from 9 – 5 each day and maybe make it back home by 6. After getting home, they still need to make dinner and do chores before having time to relax. This does not leave them with much time to spend with their family and friends. Having to go to work each day is like missing out on half your life that you could have shared with your family and friends.

Each of us only gets so many years on earth, and there is no way that any of us can ever replace the time that has passed. Being a trader enables you to spend your precious years with the ones you love.

4.Work From Anywhere In The World

Trading is one of the few jobs that allows you to trade from anywhere in the world. All you need to trade Binary Options is a computer and an internet connection. You can take your computer with you and travel the world if you have the budget for it. Most people are tied to their location, whether they like it or not. Traders, on the other hand, can relocate to a different town without worrying about finding a job at their new location. You can trade from a coffee shop, a yacht, the beach, golf course you name it. As long as you have an internet connection you are good to go.

5.No Physical Labor

Trading does not require you to do any physical work. You only need to use mental energy while trading. This is great because you do not have to worry what will happen the day that you are physically unable to perform. Another benefit would be that you can trade no matter what age you are. So you can ultimately trade for the rest of your life if you wish.

6.Economic Insights

Traders learn a lot of things along the way, including world economics. For some reason, when it comes to economics, some people will always think they know more than they actually do. It’s a great feeling when you know better than the person talking nonsense about what is going on in the world’s economics. You can just sit back and smile to what you are hearing or better yet, correct their misconceptions and do it with style.

7.Trading Is An Exotic Job

Think about it for a second, if someone tells you they are an office administrator, filing clerk, sales associate; will you be interested to know more about their job? Well, I know I won’t. On the other hand, if you tell people that you trade for a living, people would love to hear more about what you do. There is definitely some kind of mystique surrounding trading. Traders are part of a tiny elite group of people who can make a living from a high-risk endeavor that requires serious expert skills and knowledge to succeed. I mean trading is so awesome that there are even movies made about it – take “The Wolf of Wall Street” as a recent example.

8.Personal Freedom

Having a “normal” job, will in some way, keep you from being who you really want to be. Think about all the ways a 9 – 5 job constraints your life. It is not only the hours you work and who you spend your time with. It is also how you speak, your opinions, the way you dress, how you present yourself, what you post on your social accounts, your interests and so much more. Being a trader, gives you the freedom to be who you want to be which is absolutely priceless.

9.Financial Freedom

As you may or may not know, trading can have its ups and downs. You would probably feel more comfortable if you were working an average 9 – 5 job, but would you be happy with it over the long run? How much money could you save each year? Would you be able to live off your pension fund?

Financial freedom is one of the main reasons why everybody wants to become a trader. Yes, it might take you some time to get where you want to be, but you will eventually make far more money than any 9 – 5 job could ever pay you. With trading, you don’t have to hope for a raise or a more senior position. There is absolutely no ceiling to what you can make as a trader. You earn according to the effort and time you put in. Remember – time is money and money makes money.

10.Ability To Give Something Back

There is no doubt that it is an awesome feeling to be the best version of yourself that you could possibly be. Once you have achieved everything you wanted and are at the place you want to be at in life, you may realize that you want to start helping others. Trading gives you the financial resources needed to make a difference in other people’s lives. Most people like to donate their money to charity, sponsorships, and housing projects or help small time entrepreneurs build their businesses. You could even teach people how to trade for themselves or start a business to offer people jobs. In the end, it is up to you how you would like to give back to other people and the community.

Hopefully, these reasons will inspire both new and old traders alike. There really aren’t many jobs that come close to the freedom and flexibility that trading offers. Trading can not only be lucrative, but it can also grant you many advantages in life that go far beyond the money aspect. Print out this list and read it the next time you start doubting why you are trading.

binary-options

Santos Manning

LEVEL 1 : NEWBIE

REVIEWS 2 | REPLIES 1

Profitfactor

October 21, 2015 at 3:31 pm

There is no doubt about it – being a trader is THE best job in the world! I would never go back to work a regular 9 – 5 job, ever! To those people that are not full time traders yet… hang in there! The end result will definitely be worth it

Abel Massey

REVIEWS 2 | REPLIES 1

Abductor

October 22, 2015 at 9:40 pm

You will hear a lot of people telling you that trading is not a real job or you are a gambler. I say screw them. Some people are just uneducated about trading or some are just plainly jealous of you. You are probably making much more money than what they are. So don’t worry about their opinions, as long as you are happy – keep on doing what you are doing!

Caleb Singleton

REVIEWS 1 | REPLIES 2

Binarysword

October 23, 2015 at 4:45 pm

Damn I wish I could speed up the process and just quit my day job to trade full time. I can only imagine what it must feel like. At the moment I’m getting almost no time for myself due to my job. I guess I can’t complain, because without it I would not have money in the first place to trade with.

evixar

REVIEWS 0 | REPLIES 2

evixar

August 29, 2017 at 9:02 pm

Articles like this give so much inspiration, thanks a lot!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.