iqoption
Trading During The Festive Season – Be On Your Game
Dennis BIG D

LEVEL 7 : QUALIFIED

REVIEWS 38 | REPLIES 23

dennis

December 14, 2015 at 11:37 am

Another year of binary options trading is coming to an end as the festive seasons starts. For some, this past year was a learning curve, for some it was a profitable while some just want to put it behind them start over in the new year. In which category do you fit into? You might be on the verge of giving up and throwing in the towel. Honestly, it does not really matter. Why may you ask? Although I will touch on how the markets differ dramatically during this time of the year, I also want to show you the positives you can take from your trading this past year. Good or Bad… Stick around to see my end of year trading tip – you might just be surprised!

A New Year – A New Start

Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.

Read this above quote a few times, give it some thought and apply it to your current trading situation. As long as you learn from your mistakes to improve your trading, having had a bad year can actually be turned into a positive. The pain, sweat and tears are temporary, but giving up lasts a lifetime! You will always have that “what if” factor in the back of your mind. The regret of giving up; The regret of failing; The regret that you did not push through. Perseverance is the key to success in all aspects of life. Get into the right mindset and start 2016 on a clean slate! Don’t forget your mistakes or downfalls, rather use it to your advantage.

Festive Season Trading Tip

Something worth mentioning, especially now during Christmas time, is to not fall for the marketing strategies around binary options brokers. They are so good at it that you cannot wait to take out your card make another deposit. They love to give away 100% or even as high as 200% bonuses. This is a BIG NO NO! They are not doing you a favor, nor are you doing yourself any justice. Be sharp and ask your account manager about the terms & conditions regarding your “Christmas bonus” before even considering it. Don’t get me wrong, for some this can be an advantage if you are a seasoned trader understanding the volume factor that comes along with it. 99% Of the time one should decline the bonus. Don’t take this up lightly. If I had a penny for everytime a trader tells me their funds are stuck after accepting a bonus, well I’d be rich without the need to trade 😉

Be sure to check out this Article: Bonus Funds – What You Need To Know

Get a real inside look into an actual trader that has this exact problem:
MONEY locked with Bonus terms

MetaBinaryOptions – Enjoy The Festive Season

On a less serious note, the MetaBinaryOptions team just wants to wish all our loyal members and readers a happy and safe festive season. Happy trading!

Eduardo Lanni

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 5

bo101

January 5, 2016 at 11:08 am

Hi Dennis,

I came across this article a little too late 😉 but Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all… This article is actually so relevant in regards to what happened with me and my broker just before Christmas. Call from account manager wishing me and my family and of course “their special 200% bonus”. Thank goodness my wife jumped in and stopped me!

Thanks for this article as I am sure I would look more closely at Bonus Funds in general.

I wish everyone a PROFITABLE 2016!

Dennis BIG D

REVIEWS 38 | REPLIES 23

dennis

January 5, 2016 at 11:17 am

^^^ I love your profile picture btw, fits in nicely with this topic – hahaha

So just an update how my December 2015 went – Call – Call – Call – Call from over 10+ Brokers I have tested in the past!!! So what I ended up doing was just not answering numbers from abroad. Account managers in general, have set goals this time of the year, thus get very pushy with clients regarding deposits.

—Happy Trading Folks—

Jed Monreal

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 5

Sniper

January 5, 2016 at 1:25 pm

I read this article and thought I’d give my 2cents worth. First of all, it was very informative and 100% accurate. I have been trading for roughly 3 years and it happens every time more or less this time of the year. My advice is to get use to it and learn to say NO! Unless you are a high volume trader that is profitable over the long run you should not even consider a bonus, no matter the time of the year. Just my opinion based on my experience.

My 2016 be a good year for learning and moving towards profitability. This site alone has a lot of good quality information for beginners – NO excuses! Some people I get in touch with scares me to be honest. They end up investing $10k without any knowledge, experience or some form of a trading background. Do I feel sympathy towards them when they lose their funds or get locked in with a massive bonus volume? Nope… Sad, but true.

Regards.
Jed

Micaela Lebel

LEVEL 1 : NEWBIE

REVIEWS 6 | REPLIES 3

MicaelaL

January 6, 2016 at 9:16 am

Hi guys 🙂
Sad to say but I got tricked into taking a nice Christmas BONUS! Yes, no one to blame but myself. I wish I did some research before the time. I will definitely not make the same mistake again. Thank you for the warning/informative article mate. I went through some of the other content on the site and I have really learned a lot this past few days.

I do have a request that I think will assist beginners and people who do not like to read a lot, such as myself 😉 How about posting some video lessons or trading setup examples on the site?

Dennis BIG D

REVIEWS 38 | REPLIES 23

dennis

January 6, 2016 at 10:40 am

Hi,

“I do have a request that I think will assist beginners and people who do not like to read a lot, such as myself ? How about posting some video lessons or trading setup examples on the site?”

This is indeed a very good idea. I am sure there are more people out there that would appreciate this. Thank you for your feedback, we value it.

If anybody else has suggestions, please do not hesitate to get in touch or post your recommendation.

Alex

LEVEL 10 : SENIOR

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 84

Alex

January 6, 2016 at 10:46 am

I second this idea Dennis. I will make work of this as well. Between the two of us, I am sure we can produce some excellent value added knowledge in video format. Feel free to give us topics or suggestions guys!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.