Trade4.me V2 – New and Improved [Must Read]
Trent

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 6 | REPLIES 9

Trent

October 27, 2015 at 7:44 pm

Trade4.me has become super popular since their initial launch in 2013 with over 5000+ binary options traders registered on their website. Trade4me is now the leading Binary Options Social Trading Network on the internet to date. Due to their amazing service and client feedback, MetaBinaryOptions.com has awarded them the gold Trophy award for best Signal Service 2 years running (2014 & 2015), as well as best Auto Trader 2014 & 2015. To top it all off BinaryQuant.com crowned them “Best Binary Options System 2015” – What an achievement to be proud of. Mid 2015 rumors were floating around that we would see an all new and improved Trade4.me V2 release in the 4th quarter of 2015. After getting in touch with the CEO this was confirmed, causing excitement all over the internet and binary options industry in general. Before we move on we should explain what and who this service is for…

What Exactly Is Trade4me and Who Is It For?

Trade4.me is the first social trading network developed exclusively for binary options. Often called the “eToro of binary options”, trade4me allows TRADERS to follow and copy each other in just a few easy clicks. This service is perfect for experienced and professional traders who want to get noticed by 1000 and sell their profitable signals. On the other side of things, it provides a perfect platform for newbies, first-time traders and just traders who simply do not have the time to trade themselves or learn to trade profitability. It is a win – win situation!

Until a few weeks ago not much was known based on what new and exciting features they planned for the V2 launch. After having a conference call with the CEO, he let the cat out the bag and gave us an exclusive interview, sneak peek of their Trade4.me V2 beta version and a run-down on their new features. To our surprise, we concluded that a lot of thinking was put into the new layout, user functionality, features and overall interphase. This will not only benefit signal providers but copiers and followers alike. Got your interest and attention yet? A handful of beta testers were given the opportunity to test out the new platform and I was lucky enough to be one of them.

7 Reasons To Choose Trade4.me – My Run Down

• Copy and follow the best traders based on legit and updates statistics straight from their broker account.
  • Autotrade Binary Options with a few clicks of a button.
  • No Conflict of Interest between trader and broker as Trade4me is not owned by any broker.
  • Less Than 250ms Delay between Trade executions from provider to copier.
  • Trade on MT4 & Run your favorite EAs and indicators with the new RESTAPI.
  • Excellent and simple trade Execution via their new webtrader, provider extension or API interphase.
  • me Mobile App – Available on the App Store & ANDROID APP ON Google play for traders on the move. Receive instant notifications when they send signals.

Which Brokers Will Be Supported?

One of the major changes noted is all SpotOption brokers will be removed from the new platform and they will strictly be working with one of the leading brokers in the industry – StockPair. A welcome change in my professional opinion. A fully EU regulated broker with excellent customer service and withdrawal times. Rated 90% on our very own website by actual users. Don’t take my word for it, have a look at the reviews and ratings yourself – StockPair Review

Where Does This Leave Their Loyal US Based Clients?

Since StockPair is CySec Regulated they do not accept US clients. You guessed it. Trade4me is one step ahead! United States clients can still get in on the action by using the “Following” feature, delivering signal notifications via email, website notification or via the mobile app. This allows US traders to place signals produced by their followed provider on their favorite broker of choice. According to the CEO, this was one of the biggest challenges after about 90% of brokers pulled out of the US market a few weeks ago.

When Will Trade4.me V2 Go Live?

Their big launch will be on the 1st of November 2015, a few days delayed compared to the scheduled release date announced a few weeks ago on their site. Nothing to worry about as this tells us that they want everything to be absolutely perfect when 1000s of traders flood their website to register and get in on the action. I surely will be 1 of them! Will you?

Trade4.me V2 – New and Improved (Active From 1st Of November 2015)

Perla Leary

LEVEL 1 : NEWBIE

REVIEWS 6 | REPLIES 3

sterlinggold

November 3, 2015 at 5:26 pm

Damn it sure does sound awesome… I will definitely give it a try!

Malcolm Mcginty

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 8 | REPLIES 4

Spot0Pip

November 3, 2015 at 9:53 pm

I have been using Trade4me for a while and I’m really impressed with it thus far. I can’t wait for the new website to launch. I wonder why something like this was not created a long time ago… Such a great idea! Anyway I’m happy that it finally came to life. I hope to see many more years with Trade4me

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.