The Best Broker Based On Your Experience
James Jakes

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 5

tradingthebinary

August 21, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Hi guys,

I would like to know who you think the best binary options broker is in your personal opinion or based on your experience. Taking into account withdrawal times, customer support etc.

There is so many mixed reviews on the internet from website promoting brokers. I think getting actual traders to give their opinion will be more accurate!

Cheers,
James

Taylor Simmons

REVIEWS 8 | REPLIES 5

Taylorfx

August 21, 2015 at 4:44 pm

Hi James,

I actually has the exact same question in-mind! I am tired of these damn scammy brokers! TradeRush – OMG! You don’t even want to know mate. Withdrawal time – Never Came!!!!! So I cannot contribute to which brokers are the best, but I can tell you to stay away from TradeRush!

Looking forward to others’ responses and input!

Trent

REVIEWS 6 | REPLIES 9

Trent

August 21, 2015 at 11:37 pm

Adding to what Taylor said, I would also stay away from Boss Capital. They scammed me and I wouldn’t want the same thing to happen to anyone else!

Earl Nelson

REVIEWS 8 | REPLIES 6

kingmoney

August 24, 2015 at 5:43 pm

Hey traders hopefully I can shed some light for you.

From my experience with all the different brokers, 24Option is probably one of the worst binary options brokers. Do not, I repeat do not fall in to their trap.
Me, personally, I use Stockpair. They have zero spread, I have never had any withdrawal problems, execution is great and I love the fact that their website is so easy to navigate. In my books you can not go wrong with them.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.