iqoption
Newbies Ask Questions Right Here [Q&A] Thread
Alex

LEVEL 10 : SENIOR

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 84

Alex

September 3, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Leonardo, believe me, I get the same calls on a daily basis and I bet that most of us traders do. It can become really frustrating after the first few times I know! They get your number through forms that you fill in related to trading stuff. For example newsletters, demo accounts and so on. Once they have your number they will usually keep on phoning you. The reason why they phone you so many times is because they want you to join their broker or deposit more funds to trade with. They will sometimes tell you about some webinar and that you need to deposit so much in order to qualify to be a part of it.

You can try to tell them that you are not interested, but they will just keep on yapping. I wish I knew how to stop them. What I do is when they call me and I hear that it is one of these guys, I simply block the number in my phone. This has greatly decreased the amount of phone calls that I get.

Don’t bother listening to these guys, it is just another trick that they like to play.

Be safe out there,
Alex

Perla Leary

LEVEL 1 : NEWBIE

REVIEWS 6 | REPLIES 3

sterlinggold

September 3, 2015 at 4:29 pm

I have two questions. Does anyone here trade Forex? I know my one friend that trades Forex and tells me you can make more money than with binary. Is this true?
If so what broker is best for trading Forex with the biggest bonus please?

Alex

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 84

Alex

September 3, 2015 at 4:37 pm

Hi, Perla. Yes, some traders like to diversify their trading portfolio in different trading vehicles. I take a few forex trades every now and again, but my main focus is binary options trading.

Can you make more money trading forex than Binary options? Sure you can make more money on a single trade when trading forex, but you can also lose more than what you can with binary options. So I would say that this statement can be True and False at the same time.

Unfortunately, I can’t tell you which broker could give you the biggest bonus, but my advice would be to never accept a trading bonus under any circumstance.

Regards
Alex

Dennis BIG D

LEVEL 7 : QUALIFIED

REVIEWS 38 | REPLIES 23

dennis

September 3, 2015 at 6:13 pm

Hi MBO Members!

Just wanted to drop a quick reminder that I forgot to mention in my earlier post.

There is no need to do a reply on your question that has been answered, meaning no need to say “thanks” or “thank you” etc. We want to keep this thread clean. And just imagine how many posts will be mixed up between the actual questions and answers. Just not practical. I am sure this makes sense to all.

Happy Trading,
Big D.

PS: Amazing response to this THREAD thus far! Thanks to all who has and still will participate. 🙂

Jenette Rodela

LEVEL 1 : NEWBIE

REVIEWS 6 | REPLIES 3

wedge

September 3, 2015 at 8:08 pm

What’s up everyone?? I just have a question about the withdrawal process with these binary options brokers. I have an account with Any Option and they are telling me I cannot take out any profits until I send in my documents. I really just wonder why, since they didn’t ask for any documents before taking my money lol.

Thanks for your time.
– wedge

Dennis BIG D

LEVEL 7 : QUALIFIED

REVIEWS 38 | REPLIES 23

dennis

September 3, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Hey Wedge,

I think this is something Alex will have much to say about LOL!

Cheers,
BIG D

Alex

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 84

Alex

September 3, 2015 at 9:12 pm

Good to hear that you are making profits, Wedge! There is nothing to worry about. They have rules that they need to follow and requesting your documents are one of them. There is nothing to worry about. I normally recommend people to send in their documents as soon as they open a live account with a broker. This way you should be able to get your withdrawal with no complications. Take a look at this forum topic for more information about withdrawals.

Alex

Jerrie Carn

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 8 | REPLIES 3

JerrieCarn

September 4, 2015 at 2:16 am

I have a question about managed accounts. Someone from one broker asked if I wanted this service. They said they would guarantee a monthly profit. After one month of trading my account it is now all gone. All the money I put in and I wish I never trusted this person…
Does anyone know if the broker will allow me to get my money back?

Thank You,
Jerrie

Alex

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 84

Alex

September 4, 2015 at 6:30 am

Jerrie, I am sorry to hear that this happened to you. This is why we want to help new traders to avoid these mistakes. It is important to know that the binary options broker makes money when you lose your trade. So it will not be in their best interest to make you any profit whatsoever.

Will the broker allow you to get your money back? The ugly truth is no, I don’t think there is even a slight chance that you would ever see that money again. You can try to fight with them and waste your time, but the best you can do now is to learn from your mistake and move on with your trading.

I wish you much success.
Alex.

Aaron Cox

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 4

CoxTheFox

September 4, 2015 at 7:57 am

I have a question about bonuses here. The broker I am currently trading with (IQ Option), offered me a 50% bonus on my deposit of 350$. I really don’t need a bonus but I don’t mind it either, so could someone here kindly let me know if this is a smart idea?
Regards

Alex

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 84

Alex

September 4, 2015 at 9:02 am

Hi Aaron. The best advice I can give you in regards to bonuses, is to stay as far away from them as possible! Remember if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

There are numerous disadvantages that come with bonuses. The biggest one being that you cannot withdraw your money until you have traded the volume associated with your bonus terms.

Rather save some more money if you want to trade with a larger account. Taking a bonus from them is not worth the trouble.

Regards,
Alex

Tyron Cacciatore

REVIEWS 12 | REPLIES 3

tyrontrading

September 4, 2015 at 9:06 am

New to the forum here guys and just wanted to ask if anyone here knows of any good PROFITABLE signal services for binary. I work full time and do not have enough time to study so it’s much easier for me to copy a pro. I would be willing to pay up to 100$ USD per month for signals.
Thank you.

Alex

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 84

Alex

September 4, 2015 at 11:36 am

This reply is directed to your question, Tyrone.

Believe it or not there are a few diamonds in between the ruff that I have come across.

The first one is BOAT. It stands for Binary Options Auto Trader. This is a real nice way to earn some profits without having to take the trades yourself. The trade gets automatically copied to your binary options account.

The second one I would suggest that you look into is called BOSS Indicator. What this indicator does is it predicts whether the next candle will be up or down. It is known to be quite accurate most of the time.

The other website I would recommend to you is Trade4me. This is like a binary options social network where you can follow the trades that others are taking.

Let us know on which one you have decidedand what you think of them.

Cheers,
Alex

Solomon Scala

REVIEWS 10 | REPLIES 2

Soloman

September 4, 2015 at 1:15 pm

My question here is to all of you expert traders. What’s the one piece of advice you would give to a beginner in this industry. What tips, do’s and do not’s do you have for us?

This would really help me as so far I keep winning a bit and then losing, and it’s hard to get anywhere at least that’s how it seems.

Alex

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 84

Alex

September 4, 2015 at 4:45 pm

What’s the one piece of advice you would give to a beginner in this industry? – Soloman Scala

The most important tip that I can give any beginner in this industry is to be disciplined. Do not overtrade, revenge trade, stick to your money management rules and follow your trading plan that you have set out for yourself. Treat trading as a business and not as a hobby. This is important because it will give you the right mindset that you need while trading.

Do not rely on indicators to give you signals on where and where not to trade. Only use them as confluence to help you support your trading decisions. Other than that – practice, practice, practice.

Regards
Alex

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.