iqoption
My Stockpair Broker Experience
Alex

LEVEL 10 : SENIOR

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 84

Alex

October 15, 2015 at 3:23 pm

The question going around in all Binary Options traders’ minds when choosing a broker is whether the broker is legit or a scam? This comes to no surprise due to the fact that everywhere you read on the internet you see traders having all kinds of problems with their brokers. It’s sad that the industry has gone down this road, but, fortunately, there are some diamonds in the rough. That is why I would like to share my experience with you which I have acquired trading with Stockpair. I have been using them for the last five years, and I am truly more than satisfied with the service I have received from them.

My Stockpair Experience

Stockpair was originally established in 2010. Stockpair is a brand operated by Nextrade Worldwide Ltd, which is a financial services company regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC). They are located at 30A, Ayias Zonis Street, Fantaros Court, Office 302, CY-3027 Limassol, Cyprus.

Stockpair itself is regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) License NO. 229/14. They also act by the European Union Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). As you can see, Stockpair is a highly regulated broker, and clients can be rest assured that they are in the best hands possible.

The Platform

I love the fact that Stockpair has their own platform and not just another one of those Spotoption brokers. Their platform is truly one of a kind. The platform is browser-based which means there is no need for you to download any programs. The website appearance and platform is clean, modern and very user-friendly. They offer their website in 11 different languages, including English, Italian, French, Spanish, Greek, Arabic, Korean, Dutch, and German.

Stockpair also has a vast selection of assets to choose from. They have 110 assets in total which can be divided into 13 Currencies, 86 Stocks, 7 Indices and 4 Commodities. Stockpair gets their market prices from Reuters, which means that the quotes are very accurate. The payout percentages that Stockpair offer is above average compared to other Binary Options brokers. The average return for most of their assets is around 80%.

Binary Options Types

Stockpair offers the usual High Low Binary Options contracts that other brokers do, but they recently changed the game by introducing something entirely new to the industry called “KIKO Options.” Lately, I have started to incorporate KIKO Options into my trading plan, and I absolutely love it.

KIKO OPTIONS

KIKO stands for Knock In – Knock Out. Do you ever struggle to choose the correct expiry times? If so, you will love KIKO Options. These types of options eliminate the expiry time factor. So how does it work then? Stockpair will offer two target prices, one above and one below the current market price. All you need to do is decide whether the market will reach the upper or lower price first. The trade can last anything from 1 second to 1 day or whenever the price reaches one of these prices.

Let’s say the current market is trading at 1.14350 and you must decide whether the market will hit 1.14360 or 1.14340 first. You choose the 1.14360 level, and the market reaches this level 5 minutes later. You have just won the trade, but if the market first touched the 1.14340 level, you would have lost. It is extremely straightforward, and a good option for newbies to start with that are still struggling to choose the right expiry times. The only downside to KIKO Options is that the payouts are a bit lower (75% payout) compared to regular High Low options (80% payout).

PAIR OPTIONS

Pair Options are also a great initiative that Stockpair took to add an alternative trading method for Binary Options. If you haven’t heard of Pair Options yet, let me explain. First off, they also work like Call or Put options and have expiry times added to them, but the trading method is totally different to regular options trading. For me, Pair Options are in a way easier to predict than usual High Low options are.

Ok, so let’s get to how they work. The trader needs to choose two assets and make a trade based on which one they think will perform better after the expiry time. There are two ways to trade Pair Options, namely:

1. Fixed Pair – with Fixed Pair options you need to choose which one of the two stocks will be the better performer at the time of purchase to the time of expiry. The expiry window can stretch anywhere from 5 minutes to 150 days. Let’s say I want to trade the “Facebook / Google” pair. I decide to put $100 on Facebook being the better performer at the expiry end time. As it works out, Facebook outperformed Google’s performance by a few points, and I won $182. However, should Google have been the better performer I would have lost the $100 which I placed on the trade.
  2. Floating Pair – This type of option works almost the same as the Fixed Pair option. The only difference is that it works with the pair’s relative performance during a predefined period of time (beginning of the day, week or month). The better performing pair will be determined by calculating the difference in value between the opening and closing price of the option. The expiry time will be at the end of the day, week or month. You could also close the trade earlier if you wish. The payouts will be different depending on the strength of the pair you are trading against each other. Let’s say I want to trade the “Facebook / Google” pair. At the time, Facebook is trading below the value of Google. This means that the payout will be much bigger if Facebook outperforms Google compared to Google outperforming Facebook. If I decide to go with Facebook, I get a payout of 350%, and if I choose to go with Google, the payout will only be 20%. So I decide to take a chance and trade $100 that Facebook will outperform Google at the end of the day. Lucky for me, my trade won, and I made $450.

Deposits & Withdrawals

What I like about Stockpair is that their minimum deposit is only $200, and their minimum trade size is just $20. They also offer customers a wide variety of methods for making deposits and withdrawals. Speaking of withdrawals – I have never had any complaints when making withdrawals from my account. I have made some big withdrawals from them before and never encountered any problems. From the day I make my withdrawal till the day the money lands in my bank account, takes around five days max.

Customer Service

I have yet to see any other broker come close to the customer service that Stockpair provides. They will almost instantly come back to you and actually solve your problem, not like other brokers that just tell you they will look into the problem which they never do.

Is Stockpair a Scam?

Let’s end off with the most important question of all. During my time I have spent with Stockpair, I have not come across any real problems whatsoever. I also regularly check reviews and forums to see if there are any major complaints surrounding Stockpair. The only complaints I have seemed to find are about US traders complaining that they can no longer trade with Stockpair. This is due to new regulations that have taken effect on the Binary Options industry. So to answer the question is Stockpair a scam? According to other happy traders around the world and me they are one of the few legit brokers in the industry at the moment.

Stockpair has really knocked it out of the park! Until now, I could not find any other broker that offers better support, platform, option types and withdrawals. Stockpair has and always will be my first choice when it comes to Binary Options brokers. Take a look at our Stockpair Reviews to see what our other users are saying.

stockpair-broker

Jean Wilson

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 4

Wilson333

October 21, 2015 at 10:18 pm

Excellent article! I have found that their withdrawals are outstanding if you compare them to the rest of the binary options brokers out there.

Roger Flores

REVIEWS 8 | REPLIES 4

Roger

October 22, 2015 at 6:48 pm

I LOVE Stockpair’s KIKO options. I always have the direction right but always seem to choose the wrong expiry time. Since I started trading with KIKO options my success rate has greatly increased. I wonder why other brokers don’t also offer these types of options. If you struggle with expiry times like I do you should definitely give KIKO options a try.

Adam Richardson

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 4

trader4life

October 23, 2015 at 2:39 pm

Very happy stockpair customer! I have been trading with them for a while now and don’t have any real complaints.

I’m really surprised by the customer service I have received from them. They gave me a random call the other day to ask me if I am happy and if I have any suggestions for them. I gave them a few and to my surprise I saw that they actually used some of them on their website.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.