iqoption
Metatrader and Binary Options
Alex

LEVEL 10 : SENIOR

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 84

Alex

August 18, 2015 at 2:06 pm

MetaTrader 4 – the most popular Forex trading platform – A BOLD statement made by MetaQuotes Software Corp. For long time MT4 was the most popular, most widely used Forex trading charting software. Since the original launch in 2005 changes have been implemented allowing users to use it for other forms of financial trading such as Commodities and Indices. Not to mention recently, MetaTrader 5 was introduces into the market as an optional alternative, with some new features, functions and a slightly more professional high quality look. It is worth mentioning that indicators and EA would need to be changed code wise if you decided to migrate over to MT5, arguably the only downside keeping MT4 users from making the move.

Both versions of MetaTrader comes with an endless range of free indicators and tools. Adding your own or even custom coding strategies can be done with some simple research and MQL4/4 knowledge. This is the main reason that this is and will always be the most popular charting platform. With that being said it comes to no surprise why Binary Options traders use this platform as well for all their trading needs. Binary Options brokers, companies, services and product providers have seen this opportunity in the industry and jumped to provide traders with the best of both worlds.

What MetaQuotes Software Corp. Have To Say

Millions of traders with a wide range of needs choose MetaTrader 4 to trade in the market. The platform offers ample of opportunities to traders of all skill levels: advanced technical analysis, flexible trading system, algorithmic trading and Expert Advisors, as well as mobile trading applications.

The MetaTrader 5 forex trading platform offers numerous impressive analytical features: 82 various tools including graphic objects and technical indicators allow traders to analyze stock and currency prices. There are 21 timeframes available for each market security and the possibility to open up to 100 charts at a time. MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform with its rich analytical arsenal is now available to traders.

About MetaTrader Tools & Indicators

MetaTrader comes packed with different Tools and Indicators – all 100% free! Sounds to good to be true? Well it is true. I am sure you are thinking the exact same thing as I am. Why is this all free? Going into the exact tactics behind these free features is for a separate article. Let’s have a look at some of the more popular mentioned accessories.

Popular Tools:

-Fibonacci Retracement
-Trend Lines
-Support & Resistance Lines
-Equidistant Channel
-Volumes

Popular Indicators:

-Moving Averages
-MACD
-RSI
-ADX
-Bollinger Bands

(For More Info On These Indicators Visit DailyForex)

Metatrader Strategy Tester – Back Testing & Optimization

MetaTrader comes pack with a feature called the “Strategy Tester”. What exactly does it do? It gives you the ability to optimize and test your favorite EA, Indicator or even custom coded indicator based on historical data. So in simple terms it allows you to test the accuracy and profitability based on previous market data. It is worth mentioning that it is not always 100% accurate compared to if you would have tested it live in real time, especially if your indicator or EA is repainting or “lagging”.

You can find the Strategy Tester by going to View > Strategy Tester(CTRL + R). This is where it can either be fairly simple or slightly complicated. There is a nice visual interface that should be self explanatory. Fill in all of the necessary information and parameters based on your test. There are tons of YouTube Videos showing you step by step how to go about doing this if you are more of a visual learner.

Are You On The Go? MetaTrader Has You Covered!

It is also worth mentioning that MetaTrader is very transparent, supporting multiple different operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS & Linux. Have a smartphone or tablet? iPhone/iPad and Android version as also supported and available for download so you can trade on the the go… Still have doubts? What about the benefits and Integration with Binary Options Trading?

Enter Your Trades Manually Based On Your Chart Analysis

Using the above indicators and tools one can do asset analysis, price movement predictions and get an overall idea of where the market is heading. It will require time and effort from your side. To some it might come naturally, while some might need to put in some hours to build up screen time and experience before they feel comfortable entering positions based on their own predictions and analysis. It can also take a few seconds to switch from MetaTrader to your broker webpage. As we all know, a short delay can be the difference between a winning and losing trade. This opened up the door to a great demand for quicker, faster and more convenient ways of executing trades manually or on complete autopilot. The solution?

…ON CHART TRADE EXECUTIONS & THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS WERE BORN!

Clmforex (Core Liquidity Markets) – This Allows Binary Options Traders To Traders Directly From Their MetaTrader Platform!

THE ADVANTAGES OF TRADING BINARY OPTIONS WITH CORE LIQUIDITY MARKETS:

-Defined Risk – You cannot lose more than the amount you risk per trade.
-Low Collateral Required – Trade as little as 1 (AUD, EUR, GBP, USD) per trade.
-Trading Opportunities – With shorter-term expirations multiple trading opportunities exist every day.
-Functionality of MT4 – Clients can trade Forex, Binary Options, Metals and CFDs utilizing custom indicators.
-Opportunities in Volatile and Flat Markets – Substantial profit potential with small or large moves in the market.
-Simplicity – Simply choose your currency pair (or commodity, index, CFD), investment amount, expiration and either Up or Down.

Trade4.me – A Third Party Systems That Builds A Bridge Between Your Favorite Metatrader Platform And Binary Options Brokers!

THE ADVANTAGES OF TRADING BINARY OPTIONS WITH TRADE4ME:

-Multiple Brokers – You have the ability to link your favorite broker.
-MetaTrader Of Your Choice – You are not limited to us a specific MetaTrader broker.
-Automation – Integrate your favorite or custom made EA/Indicator.
-No Fess – You don’t have to pay to use the MetaTrader Trade4me API.
-Flexibility – The sky is the limit regarding your trading needs.
-Copy/Follow Function – You have the ability to copy/follow professional traders.

The owner of Trade4.me has recently announced that Version 2.0 will be available to the public end August – mid September. In his statements he promises quicker trade executions, more “awesome” features and easier integration. Maybe we will see more compatible brokers? Will their service stay free? I am sure just like us, you cannot wait to see the new and improved Trade4.me

Metatrader and Binary Options Summary

Although there are only limited options to MetaTrader brokers and third party software combining Binary Options Trading in a simple easy to use interface, I can guarantee that soon the market will be flooded with options. At this current point in time Clmforex (Core Liquidity Markets) & Trade4.me are the best available choices that should meet your expectations. If not, well you have no option but to wait. In the meantime you should make use of these 2 amazing services that took a huge leap in expanding the industry.

Wayne Torres

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 6 | REPLIES 6

Newbie101

August 24, 2015 at 7:50 am

Hi 🙂

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this article. So much info and valuable information. Being fairly new to BO and metatrader this helped me out a lot!
I checked out trade4me mentioned in the article. Loading times are slow and there are bugs. Excited to see versions 2.0 🙂 as they claim it will be much faster and include new features.

Thanks

Glayds Mcfall

REVIEWS 8 | REPLIES 3

centipede22

August 24, 2015 at 3:00 pm

Being able to trade binary options through Metatrader has changed the game for a lot of traders, including me. It is so much more convenient to take trades through MT4 than it is to switch over to your broker’s website and take a call or put option when you get a signal. I just wish that all brokers would start to get this option!

Aaron Cox

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 4

CoxTheFox

August 24, 2015 at 3:10 pm

I have used many other charting platforms before, but I still find that metetrader 4 is the easiest 1 to use. What also sets it a part from the other programs is that most indicators are created for the metatrader platform. I really don’t see any point in using the other as it offers you more than enough to become a successful trader. Anyway just my 2 cents

Adam Richardson

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 4

trader4life

August 24, 2015 at 3:22 pm

Hey guys!

Metatrader is indeed one of the best charting options out there, especially for beginners.

I see that you mentioned Trade4.me in your post. I’m actually quite interested to know if anyone is using them and if it is any good?

Thanks

Harry Ross

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 5

TrOOper

August 24, 2015 at 3:34 pm

Hi Adam, I have been a member with trade4me for a while and I must say I really like the idea they have going there. I can’t quite comment on the success because it obviously depends on who you are following.
On the other hand I’m actually very happy to hear that they are planning on doing a few upgrades, because there are still some bugs with execution time and so on that need to be fixed. Other than that I would strongly encourage you to definitely go and check them out.

LEVEL 1 : NEWBIE

REVIEWS 0 | REPLIES 3

j.kidman2424

January 15, 2017 at 6:31 pm

vxmarkets‘ trading system and mt4 are pretty good.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.