Introducing myself to the community – Jenette
Jenette Rodela

LEVEL 1 : NEWBIE

REVIEWS 6 | REPLIES 3

wedge

August 29, 2015 at 7:51 pm

Hi MBO Community,
I don’t see any introduction posts so I thought I’d be the first to do so.
My name is Jenette, yes I am a girl trading binary options! For some reason people think chicks cannot trade lol. Why is that? I don’t know if anybody here remembers the popular Cherry. She kicked ass and made a lot of money trading binaries.
I am here to learn and build knowledge with the hope to become successful myself at some point.

😉 Jenette

Len Soderberg

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 4

trading4me

August 29, 2015 at 8:02 pm

Hi Jenette,
Funny you should mention the fact that you are a girl. IMO it does not matter if you are a man a girl or cross gender hahaha 😉
If you put in the time and effort anybody can be successful – period! I second the idea to start an introduction section on the forum.

Cheers,
Len

Forest Laurence

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 3

ForestForest

August 29, 2015 at 8:02 pm

Hi and thanks for introducing yourself! It is always a pleasure to connect with other traders having the same mindset and goals. It can be very motivational. Maybe a chat room could also be a good idea?

I hope the MBO team reads this post and has a think about it. I am sure lots of traders would appreciate it!

Dennis BIG D

LEVEL 7 : QUALIFIED

REVIEWS 38 | REPLIES 23

dennis

August 29, 2015 at 8:04 pm

Hi guys & girls :),

We will take your ideas and suggestions into consideration! We always appreciate user input and feedback.

Regards,
BIG D

Len Soderberg

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 4

trading4me

August 31, 2015 at 5:05 pm

Welcome Jenette

Some good suggestions guys and girls, I especially like the idea of the chatroom! Would be quite cool to have something like that.

Anyway, while we are at it why don’t you rather make a section in the forum where traders could post suggestions? This would be much easier in the long run if you ask me… Just something to think about

Thanks man

Kenneth Ellis

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 5

KennethE

August 31, 2015 at 5:13 pm

Hi Jenette a BIG welcome to the MBO community! Good to have a girl in between all the boys..

Funny that you would mention the famous Cherry. I sure hope that you will be nothing like her or he? There was no proof that actually suggested that the trader was a girl. She/He also lost hundreds of thousands of dollars of traders who trusted her.

Anyway didnt mean to be harsh or upset anybody. I surely hope that you learn a lot from this website as I already did.

Kind regards
Kenneth

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.