Tagged: 

give me good binary broker to strart trading with

LEVEL 1 : NEWBIE

REVIEWS 0 | REPLIES 3

j.kidman2424

January 23, 2017 at 11:06 am

i want to start trading binary options.
any recommendations for a broker? i heard that vxmarkets and 10markets are pretty good, any thought about that?

REVIEWS 1 | REPLIES 1

jeppe5

March 9, 2017 at 11:58 am

i’m with Broker Official from 6 months and so far so good, the platform is very fast for trade execution.

REVIEWS 1 | REPLIES 1

bendik_h

March 9, 2017 at 11:58 am

try Broker Official, very reliable , a lot of assets and good payments.

REVIEWS 0 | REPLIES 2

Guldan

August 29, 2017 at 9:03 pm

If you are thinking of making money without having financial knowledge then you are on the right track, binary options can fulfill your dream. It doesn’t require any financial knowledge and it can be traded by any individual. Normally when you go for options trading you have to read some books or get a thorough knowledge about the product and predict the market with uncertain return and huge risk. Binary options would provide fixed returns without taking huge risks, your risk will be only limited to your invested amount but returns are huge as comparable to risk and duration. There are various brokers that provide binary trading and Banc de Trust, is one of them
😉

REVIEWS 0 | REPLIES 2

Guldan

If you are thinking of making money without having financial knowledge then you are on the right track, binary options can fulfill your dream. It doesn’t require any financial knowledge and it can be traded by any individual. Normally when you go for options trading you have to read some books or get a thorough knowledge about the product and predict the market with uncertain return and huge risk. Binary options would provide fixed returns without taking huge risks, your risk will be only limited to your invested amount but returns are huge as comparable to risk and duration. There are various brokers that provide binary trading and Banc de Trust, is one of them

REVIEWS 0 | REPLIES 2

Cavin Fox

Hi there!
I got deposited for managed account at bancdetrust.com for the managed account and it makes me some profits already.
Should I be worried? thinking to put a bigger deposit to makes those profits skyhigh.
Thanks

REVIEWS 0 | REPLIES 2

Cavin Fox

August 29, 2017 at 9:04 pm

Hi there!
I got deposited for managed account at bancdetrust.com for the managed account and it makes me some profits already.
Should I be worried? thinking to put a bigger deposit to makes those profits skyhigh 🙂
Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.