iqoption
EUR/USD PUT On Resistance Level – Price Action
Dennis BIG D

LEVEL 7 : QUALIFIED

REVIEWS 38 | REPLIES 23

dennis

August 27, 2015 at 8:18 pm

Hi Peeps!

Just want to share this trade I took on the EUR/USD based off of a resistance level. It first acted as a support level which was violated and became resistance. Perfect opportunity for a 15min PUT! All in all this was an easy win. The chart below shows how things looked about 7min into the trade. Lots of people would panaic, but not me 🙂

EURUSD-15MIN-PUT

So another few mins later the trade expired ITM! Yea… Simply following the rules of price action…. Here is how things ended up expiring.

EURUSD-15MIN-EXPIRED

So even though a few minutes in things looked like it would take a turn for the worse, price action once again proved to be KING! Simple things can lead to impressive results!

Cheers,

Dennis 🙂

Steve White

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 6

Stevie

August 27, 2015 at 8:29 pm

Hi BIG D hahaha

Nice trade example mate! Glad you banked some money. I am sure you can agree that this is a bit late during the sessions for trades. But ey, if the opportunity is there and it is a valid setup – WE GO FOR IT! 🙂

Please post more topics such as this one as it is very motivational!

Harry Ross

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 5

TrOOper

August 27, 2015 at 9:41 pm

Nice trade there mate! Nice pullback into a small supply zone in a downtrend. Perfect example of price going back for some extra orders to continue on down. These trades are my bread and butter that I focus on. Here is the chart with the supply zone that i marked.
Supply zone

Earl Nelson

REVIEWS 8 | REPLIES 6

kingmoney

August 27, 2015 at 9:54 pm

Harry! I’m so glad that I am not the only one that use supply and demand zones for their binary options trading. Its really helpful to trade these zones on any time frame. It would be cool if someone could start a thread based on supply and demand trading… hint hint 😉 here is my trade that I just took a few moments ago. As soon as the price touched the yellow supply zone I took a put trade. As the price left I saw price making a pinbar and awthout any hesitation I took another put trade for the next hour expiry.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.