Binary Options Guide – Amateur to Professional Part 2
Alex

LEVEL 10 : SENIOR

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 84

Alex

August 28, 2015 at 10:55 pm

Binary Options Guide – Amateur to Professional

My Story – 5 Years Ago

………………… It all started with a Google search: “Make Money Online”. I remember it like it was yesterday. Early mornings hours, roughly 01:00am, age 17, searching for ways to earn or make money online. An ad was displayed to me by Google. The ad was from a broker called iOption (they closed down long ago). Very attractive ad stating how you can star making money immediately – 75% return on investment in under 15 minutes etc. I was like no way! This is too good to be true. Being human I could not resist the temptation to find out more. I had to know what the hype was about. I clicked the link and got redirected to one of their landing pages. My life changed right there and then. Was it for the better?

Professional Binary Options Trader – Just the Beginning

Becoming a professional trader is not the end, it is only the beginning. You are never to old or too experienced to learn something new. The popular idiom: “You can’t teach an old dog new tricks” – does not apply to trading in my opinion. Why you may ask… Markets change on a daily basis and so should your insight and strategy be adapted. Failing to do so, you might just get left behind. One of the biggest qualities of a professional trader should be the latter mentioned.

Definition Of A Professional Trader

The exact opposite of an amateur trader. A professional normally refers to a full-time trader that depends on trading as their partial or full-time income. In the most advanced circumstances they are fully dependent on the income they generate from trading. They ae called the professionals or seasoned traders. They have set goals and rules they follow. They are more patient, calm and collected while trading. A professional trader looks at the market and waits for trading opportunities to present themselves, rather than trying to create opportunities that are simply not there. They normally have a great deal of experience, screentime and knowledge.

• Tip #3 to take note of – Success does not always determine whether or not you are a professional trader.

Past, Present, Future – Binary Options Trading

“Don’t cry over the losses, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it profitable.”

“Losses make you stronger, wins make you braver and mistakes make you wiser. So thank the past for a better future.”

Binary Options Trading?

I hope you find these 2 modified quotes I trade by useful. Print it out, write it down and keep it close by when placing your next trade. You will thank me later. While we are looking at the deeper side of things, it is worth considering the following… Trading is not for everyone, nor should it be. Some are born traders while some try to become ones. Some have the skills, some try to develop them. What should this all mean to you? Should or should I not pursue a trading career? Only you can answer these questions! Trade with your head, not your heart, because emotions run high when money is involved…

Aaron Cox

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 4

CoxTheFox

August 29, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Hi Alex!

Awesome tow part article! Enjoyed it and most importantly learned something from it. Great to see someone become successful in trading as such a young age. Just comes to show that age and gender makes no difference and should not be used as an excuse!

I really hope to hear more about your current trading setups and strategies.

Have a good one mate,
Aaron

Nicholas Morgan

REVIEWS 8 | REPLIES 3

Starchild

August 29, 2015 at 8:45 pm

Wow – very inspirational! You just motivated me BIG time mate.. I am hungry for success. Also being young you just showed me that age does not matter. I believe now more than ever that I can achieve anything I put my mind to.

Keep up these type of articles Alex! I appreciate them greatly.

Happy Trading

Alex

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 84

Alex

August 29, 2015 at 8:52 pm

Hi guys,

I really did not expect this kind of responses! I just want to thank you guys as this is what motivates me to keep writing articles like these. I appreciate your comments just as much as you guys appreciate my articles.

I will try and make this a regular type thing… keeping you up top date with my most recent trades and happenings.

Have an awesome weekend guys!

Carrol Fluke

LEVEL 1 : NEWBIE

REVIEWS 6 | REPLIES 3

carrolfluke

August 31, 2015 at 2:44 pm

Wow you started at such an early age, Alex! I’m actually quite jealous of you man. I wish I could have also done stuff like this back then, but there weren’t stuff like this when I was 17. Most of the jobs that you could land that time involved some kind of hard labor. Young people of today are actually so fortunate to have so many ways to make money, being it online or offline.

I am sure you will still have loads of success in your career!

Ethan Weigand

REVIEWS 11 | REPLIES 4

botzz

August 31, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Great story and great tips! You should definitely keep us up to date with what is new and happening on your side, really enjoying your articles.

It is so nice to be able to learn something new every week. I love what you are doing with the website by the way.

Keep on going!

Jerrod Goodpasture

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 5

jbom

August 31, 2015 at 2:49 pm

I agree with what Ethan said about keeping us up to date. I absolutely love to see real trade examples that you took or even just something that you might have traded. I find that it really motivates me and probably everyone else to see how easy it really is and what a person should look for.

Thanks for devoting so much time to the community that has formed here. I think I speak for everyone when I say we REALLY, REALLY appreciate it. I am sure that you will be blessed in many ways to come.

Much love
JBOM

Alex

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 84

Alex

August 31, 2015 at 2:50 pm

Wow 🙂

You guys make me feel so special! Stop it now hehe

I’m really glad that you guys are learning so much from me and hopefully from everybody else. I love seeing people succeed. This is why I started the website in the first place. Work hard and your dreams WILL come true!

Un till next time… Trade smart and keep it simple

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.