Tom Jones

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 13 | REPLIES 2

BinaryNinja

November 24, 2015 at 1:55 pm

Hi Guys,

Did you know that MBO had a page with traffic stats for brokers :
http://metabinaryop.wpengine.com/traffic/

It’s interesting because it is often related to how big a broker is.

Dennis BIG D

LEVEL 7 : QUALIFIED

REVIEWS 38 | REPLIES 23

dennis

December 14, 2015 at 9:28 am

Hi BinaryNinja,

Yes, this is something we added, some different and unique that no other site we know of do. We display it in a pie graph to make i simple and easy to read and understand.

I am sure people will find it handy as traffic stats does tell a story when it comes to how big or how many potential clients a broker has.

Happy Holidays 😉

Alex

LEVEL 10 : SENIOR

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 84

Alex

January 6, 2016 at 11:01 am

I would just like to make a few things clear after I received some feedback via email regarding our MetaBinaryOptions Broker Traffic Statistics. There were some valid points brought forward.

Are these stats accurate? Yes, they are.

Are all of the visits/traffic real unique visitors? No, brokers do buy cheap traffic to push up their traffic stats, thus looking much more popular/bigger than they really are. It is a tactic used by many websites.

Just be aware that just because a broker has the highest ranked traffic stats IT DOES NOT INDICATE that they are the “best”, “biggest” or most reliable broker out there! Very important to take note of this.

I recommend you refer to our user broker review page for legit feedback from actual traders.

Binary Options Broker Reviews – Users

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.