Average StockPair WITHDRAWAL times – Input Required
Leonardo Vanderhorst

LEVEL 1 : NEWBIE

REVIEWS 6 | REPLIES 3

Leonardo

August 29, 2015 at 8:11 pm

Quick question. Hope someone can give me their experience.
I am thinking of joining StockPair. What is their average withdrawal times? I guess I should also ask how fast they process the withdrawal as I know banks etc. can play a big role in the overall time it takes for your money to hit your account.
Thanks

Yaeko Joyce

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 4

Yaeko1966

August 29, 2015 at 8:29 pm

Hi buddy!

My personal experience and honest opinion – THE FASTEST withdrawal times I have ever experienced. No BS or excuses. Just make sure you send your documents and get your account verified ASAP. You should have hassle free withdrawals. I know Skrill withdrawals are processed the same day and should hit your account in 24 hours or less.

Chas Downard

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 3

inthemoneynow

August 31, 2015 at 1:02 pm

Yeah I second what Yaeko said. One of the best brokers around at the moment. I have not had any problems with their withdrawals. I make use of the Skrill withdrawal and its very fast indeed. Have not made any bank wire or credit card withdrawals so cant comment on them though.

Be sure to get your account verified before any withdrawals as Yaeko mentioned.

Eugene Lee

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 3

Lion99

August 31, 2015 at 4:46 pm

Leonardo they are really good so far for me. I only use Skrill, because for me, it only feels safer than it is to go give them my bank details. And the main reason is its also quicker this way so why use anything else in the first place, right?

So back to your question. I will usually receive my funds in the next one or two days after I have made the withdrawal request.

Cheers

Forest Laurence

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 3

ForestForest

August 31, 2015 at 11:10 pm

Hey there Forest here. First off welcome to the forum !
StockPair in my opinion is one of the better binary brokers out there.
the withdrawal times are claimed to be quite fast with their site stating they payout every 3-7 business days and process in only 2.

Hope this helps Leonardo!

Goodluck

Leonel Hosier

REVIEWS 6 | REPLIES 5

ITM-trading

August 31, 2015 at 11:15 pm

I currently withdraw from them weekly and am very happy with their customer service.
Since the OP asked about withdrawals I would suggest withdrawing via credit card (what I do) and I also suggest keeping 50% of the profits in the account….so that way you can keep building and growing your account by compounding, this is how I make my money by compounding. I would love to see an article on compounding from Alex! 🙂 Anyone second that request?
And am happy to share my formulas here but that’s for another post.
Hope this helps feel free to pm me for more info.

Carrol Fluke

LEVEL 1 : NEWBIE

REVIEWS 6 | REPLIES 3

carrolfluke

August 31, 2015 at 11:16 pm

Hey everyone 🙂 I used stock-pair for a while before and they were very professional!
I decided to take my money out after almost blowing my entire account and they offered me a bonus to continue trading.
I refused but there were absolutely NO Issues with me taking my money out even though it was less than the 500$ that I had originally invested into the account.
There was a small fee but I got the money within a week and would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Best of Luck

Jerrod Goodpasture

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 5

jbom

August 31, 2015 at 11:29 pm

2 Business days for processing another 2-3 until it gets to my bank account minus the fees.
Never had an issue with the withdrawal process.
FYI make sure you go through the steps to verify your identity as soon as possible to make the withdrawal smooth and easy.
If you wait too long to send in docs it will slow down this process so don’t procrastinate.
– SP user

Courtney Weekly

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 3

weeklyC

August 31, 2015 at 11:37 pm

Howdy Leonardo,
I have never used stock-pair myself since I am based in the united states.
That being said though I do know of many friends who do (overseas) and have been very happy with them.
One of them took out over 10k last month so I do know they are reputable, but unfortunately don’t accept U.S traders due to regulatory reasons 🙁 .
Hope this helps

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.