iqoption
As of today all USA registrations for all Spot Option brands will be Blocked
Dennis BIG D

LEVEL 7 : QUALIFIED

REVIEWS 38 | REPLIES 23

dennis

September 14, 2015 at 8:24 pm

Hi MBO Members,

So got a Message from CherryTrade this morning via Skype. Shocked at what I read?

“Spot Option have informed us that as of today all USA registrations for all SpotOption brands will be Blocked. We apologise for the late notice as this was a shock to us as well.”

Anybody have any feedback if it is just CherryTade pulling a fast one, or actually a legit message from SpotOption? I was waiting for this day to come, the day where no “Binary Options Broker” accepts US clients. Now it is all NADEX. Hate when people argue that it is exactly the same as binaries.

Anyway, all about politics, regulations and MONEY!

I’d love to hear what you guys have to say…?
BIG D

Trent

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 6 | REPLIES 9

Trent

September 15, 2015 at 7:02 am

What?! I don’t use SpotOption brokers but that is shocking! Maybe it’s just CherryTrade.

Dennis BIG D

LEVEL 7 : QUALIFIED

REVIEWS 38 | REPLIES 23

dennis

September 16, 2015 at 9:25 pm

Hi Trent,

Well according to multiple different sources online all the top US SpotOption operated platform stopped accepting US clients. So I can confirm it is NOT just CherryTrade.

Shocked? I saw this coming months in advance. The pressure from US Regulation etc. is just too big. NADEX is the only legit, legal option for US citizens at this current time. I am not a fan, and hate it to be brutally honest, as it is not BINARY OPTIONS. It is simple plain Options. BIG difference folks.

Cheers,
BIG D

Thurman Due

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 4

updowntrader

September 16, 2015 at 9:50 pm

You must be shitting me? Seriously! I was not expecting it this soon as Trent mentioned. WOW, what an impact this is going to have on the overall industry. SpotOption is the most widely used platform by brokers. The non-regulated ones are the ones that are going to feel the punch now.

Why would none US clients go with unregulated brokers when they have options like StockPair… Not that Cysec means anything LOL

Will be fun to see how things pan out over the next few days 🙂
– Thurman

Tiffani Machado

LEVEL 1 : NEWBIE

REVIEWS 6 | REPLIES 2

tiffs

September 16, 2015 at 11:16 pm

Yeah I also heard something about this.. I really don’t want to switch over to Nadex! It is all just too complicated if you compare it with normal binary options. I wonder what the reason is IF the rumors are true?

Kristofer Ballou

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 3

binops

September 17, 2015 at 1:29 am

I have no idea why they would want to do this, but luckily I can still trade with my binary options broker. I think if you are already with a broker, you are fine. I am not sure though. Let’s wait and see what happens..

Devon Hippert

REVIEWS 8 | REPLIES 5

cashin

September 17, 2015 at 7:51 am

Hi guys,
Thought I’d just give my 2 cents worth on this… POLITICS and MONEY – Period!
This is like any other damn business. Sure this change sucks for US clients as I doubt they will ever regulate normal binary options as we know it in the United States if America. Why? Because of money. Regulations cost $100s of thousands etc.
I tink this was a good move by SPOTOPTION not only to follow the law and correct procedure, but to put some confidence inton their brand they have built up thus far.

Happy Trading guys!

Madelyn Mathew

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 3

dinamotrades

September 17, 2015 at 8:51 am

Speechless!!! Read through the comments thus fat and some interesting facts were brought up. For all we know next week SPOTOPTION could be allowing US clients again as I can imagine it is hige chunk of their traffic and income. The US is a Tier 1 first world country = $$$

Hoping for the best!
Best Wishes 😉

Darin Hotard

REVIEWS 8 | REPLIES 3

hotard190

September 17, 2015 at 2:36 pm

I don’t want to be the odd one out, but I heard this is all rumours, I spoke to a contact at GOptions, one of the bigger Spot Option brans as we all know, and he claimed to have no knowledge about this or who started the rumor. I find this extremely strange as all other top level brokers informed their affiliates about the NEW “No US Client” policy. Something is not adding up here….

There is more happening behind the scenes. Will TechFinancials be next on the list to kick the 50 States off the trading floor? Who knows. All I can say is I cannot wait to find out. Muhahaha
Peach-Out- Darin

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.