iqoption

Forum Is Binary Options considered as Gambling? Reply To: Is Binary Options considered as Gambling?

Ethan Weigand

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 11 | REPLIES 4

botzz

January 11, 2016 at 9:31 am

I honestly don’t know why people are even bothered whether or not binary options is seen as gambling or not. I personally know people who gamble and make money this way for a living. So does it really matter what it is classified as? I could not give a damn if someone tells me you are not trading, you are gambling. As long as you can do it profitably I have a smile on face.

Back to the article… Do I consider it gambling? No!!! I am not relaying on pure luck or flip a coin when making my decisions. I make my trading choices based on my market analysis. I have an actual trading and money management strategy I follow. Regarding the emotions, well that comes into play at some point or another. As long as you can keep it under control you should be fine. I do have to admit that it can turn into gambling when newbies and professionals start doing revenge trades so to speak.

My conclusion is to simply stick to what you are doing if it is working for you. If you have an issue because you or others consider it as gambling – Then Don’t Trade! As simple as that guys.