iqoption

Forum Trading During The Festive Season – Be On Your Game Reply To: Trading During The Festive Season – Be On Your Game

Jed Monreal

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 5

Sniper

January 5, 2016 at 1:25 pm

I read this article and thought I’d give my 2cents worth. First of all, it was very informative and 100% accurate. I have been trading for roughly 3 years and it happens every time more or less this time of the year. My advice is to get use to it and learn to say NO! Unless you are a high volume trader that is profitable over the long run you should not even consider a bonus, no matter the time of the year. Just my opinion based on my experience.

My 2016 be a good year for learning and moving towards profitability. This site alone has a lot of good quality information for beginners – NO excuses! Some people I get in touch with scares me to be honest. They end up investing $10k without any knowledge, experience or some form of a trading background. Do I feel sympathy towards them when they lose their funds or get locked in with a massive bonus volume? Nope… Sad, but true.

Regards.
Jed