iqoption

Forum DO’s and DON’Ts When Trading With a Day Job Reply To: DO’s and DON’Ts When Trading With a Day Job

Ethan Weigand

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 11 | REPLIES 4

botzz

October 31, 2015 at 6:33 am

Trading with a day job is really hard. You just can’t give your full attention like one would like to. That being said if you really want to, you WILL find a way to trade – like I do. I have a normal job that starts at 9 and ends at 5. I trade on a bigger timeframe like the one hour and up when I’m at work and when I get home I focus on shorter expiry times.

Some days I don’t get any time to trade at work. In the beginning I made trading a top priority… I would not do some of my work to make time to trade. I was constantly in trouble for not getting my work done. If I look back I could have lost my job if they found out why my work wasn’t done. Lucky for me, they did not. I have since made trading a second priority and I feel much more comfortable when I’m trading now. I actually like trading on the larger timeframes. So I try to make enough trades during the day that I don’t have to trade when I get home because I’m always tired at that time.