iqoption

Forum 10 Misconceptions Newbies Have About Binary Options Reply To: 10 Misconceptions Newbies Have About Binary Options

Forest Laurence

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 3

ForestForest

October 28, 2015 at 9:00 am

Man these points you mention holds so much truth. Back when I first started my journey I had most of these misconceptions. The biggest one I struggled with was the Holy Grail. At the back of my mind I knew there was no such thing but I continued to search for it anyway. I thought maybe I stumbled across something that nobody else knew about – how stupid was I! I wasted a good year to search for this “perfect system” by testing all kinds of strategies. I never found what I was looking for so I finally accepted the hard truth. From there I started focusing on one single strategy and tweaking it to my liking.

Folks it’s really true, the sooner you focus on a strategy and work on it instead of looking for that perfect system, the sooner you will be one step closer to your success. You will waste your time and energy if you go in search for the Holy Grail. Rather spend that time and energy to improve on one strategy. I promise you, you’ll never look back!