iqoption

Forum Newbies Ask Questions Right Here [Q&A] Thread Reply To: Newbies Ask Questions Right Here [Q&A] Thread

Alex

LEVEL 10 : SENIOR

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 84

Alex

September 3, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Leonardo, believe me, I get the same calls on a daily basis and I bet that most of us traders do. It can become really frustrating after the first few times I know! They get your number through forms that you fill in related to trading stuff. For example newsletters, demo accounts and so on. Once they have your number they will usually keep on phoning you. The reason why they phone you so many times is because they want you to join their broker or deposit more funds to trade with. They will sometimes tell you about some webinar and that you need to deposit so much in order to qualify to be a part of it.

You can try to tell them that you are not interested, but they will just keep on yapping. I wish I knew how to stop them. What I do is when they call me and I hear that it is one of these guys, I simply block the number in my phone. This has greatly decreased the amount of phone calls that I get.

Don’t bother listening to these guys, it is just another trick that they like to play.

Be safe out there,
Alex