iqoption

Forum How Did You Come Across Binary Options? [share] Reply To: How Did You Come Across Binary Options? [share]

Leonel Hosier

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 6 | REPLIES 5

ITM-trading

September 1, 2015 at 3:57 pm

Ok guys, this is a good question and I have some spare time so I will share with you guys.

I was about 27 years old when I first got into trading binary options and the way I started was from a friend. He was on his phone staring at charts constantly and seemed very interested in it. Mind you this friend of mine was not the most easily distracted person so when I saw him so focused on what he was doing I knew it must have been something good. So anyways he showed me he was trading currencies via the internet on a web-based broker and explained how he could make money from the click of a button. I knew it sounded too good to be true but I asked him how regardless and he showed me how to make an account. He does not trade anymore, but I still do, he swears that it’s gambling, but I got a little more into it than he ever did. Downloaded MT4 on my PC and studied vigorously. The key was I never gave up and that is what separated me from him.

I now have an account with a few different brokers and make consistent profits monthly. It’s kind of funny thinking back to how oblivious I was to the intricacy of trading but am very grateful and thankful for the opportunity every day.
So that’s the story of how I got into trading lol interesting question I had fun replying to it!