iqoption

Forum Spot Forex vs. Binary Options – Is it worth the switch? Reply To: Spot Forex vs. Binary Options – Is it worth the switch?

Jean Wilson

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 9 | REPLIES 4

Wilson333

September 1, 2015 at 12:10 pm

Hey there Micaela
I trade binary and forex and I see it this way, Forex is the bread and butter for me. It is where I make my living and live comfortably off of it so I am kind of in the same boat as you in that regard. I look at binary options as a more risky investment almost trading for the rush and trading exclusively to make some quick extra cash. Sometimes I use the 60-second options if I REALLY feel strongly that a pair is in a trend and has a good setup. It has been working well for me so far and I think that by having a background in Forex that definitely gives you and advantage to a lot of other binary options traders out there. What I sometimes do is use my analysis or open positions I have in my forex account to help with binary trading and this for me has made me a pretty successful binary trader. I also do not take the binary options as serious as other may since as I stated earlier Forex is really my main gig.

Regards