iqoption

Forum Spot Forex vs. Binary Options – Is it worth the switch? Reply To: Spot Forex vs. Binary Options – Is it worth the switch?

Harry Ross

LEVEL 2 : NOVICE

REVIEWS 7 | REPLIES 5

TrOOper

September 1, 2015 at 12:02 pm

Ok so let me start off by asking if you are profitable with forex why switch over to binary options now? Binary options seem like a much smaller fish compared to the multi-trillion dollar forex market and If I was successful in that I would just stick to it and not even bother. Most people who get into binary are usually new and use it as means to get into forex not the other way around. I would say that binary options are easier than forex to understand since you do not have to calculate lot sizes, leverage or any of that stuff. Binary options are mostly simply up or down call or put options and are pretty easy to understand.

A lot of binary options brokers offer different styles such as one-touch options, ladder options and longer expiry times but most people just trade call/put options since they are the most popular. All in all I would say probably stick to forex if you are already making good money with it but if you insist on trading binaries make sure to go with a good broker that has been around for a while and has a solid reputation.

Goodluck Micaela